Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my heroic husband

assalamualaikum..

i am staying alone in the house because mr suami is out, playing futsal with his officemate. he did invite me to tag along but i refused because i don't want to miss watching gossip girl. haha. plus, i am tired. i just want to stretch my legs at home.

speaking of en suami, here are some heroic actions of him few months back.

belajar dulu

bina kelamin milik kami.hehe

its not 'that' heroic actually but yeah, he's still my hero and each actions he makes is heroic to me. initially i wanted to talk about my current treatment but then i miss my husband right now hence these photos are posted here. we bought the bed frame in ikea and it is my first ikea furniture. haha. sedih kan. baru nak dapat barang ikea. yang penting, guna duit sendiri. ini je yang termampu buat masa ni. so, alhamdulillah.

husband, i miss you. come home quick!

No comments: