Monday, May 2, 2011

three is my lucky number

one


i hit the age of 25 last saturday and am glad to be around the people i love...ibunda ayahanda en.s and some family members...thanks you for all the wishes...hope to be a better human being and a good daughter and wife...and i am announcing my wedding date...

two
am not sure where i took the comel picture

i have been busy and neglecting this blog for few months due to this...i am busy preparing for my wedding day...i only have three months to do all the necessary things because my mom finally give a green light at the end of february...so tense my period did not stop ever since she broke the news...

three

and also,,,on 30april2011,,,my first best friend forever is safely being a wife to her fiance...i will not forget your anniversary thus you should not forget the date i was born ye neglected satellite...i pray the best for your marriage life...be a good wife and hope we can still lepak like we used to...love you so very much and thank you for being such a good friend...


3 comments:

oshinz said...

hey.. da save the date?!!!! congrats tau.

arina_aris said...

thanks..dtg ler

arina_aris said...

thanks...nnt dtg la ye ;)