Thursday, April 28, 2011

spa virgin

today,,,for the first time in my 25 years,,,i went to a spa to pamper myself...i might be to stressed out thus going to spa may be can reduce the stress level...my period has been with me for the whole 2 months...i once got this problem 10 years ago...went to the clinic to check with the doctor and find the root of my problem...did an abdomen scan too to see whether there are swollen in my womb...and alhamdullilah everything is okay...she said maybe i have an imbalance hormone...so back to the main point,,,at first i wanted to do a facial,,,sauna and lulur...the moment i arrived,,,the spa owner prepared the sauna room and then only to learn that i am in a condition where i can't do sauna and lulur...she said if i did when i am having my period,,,there will be risks...so we decided to just do facial today and come again next week for sauna and lulur...so my facial took about 2 hours...i felt a little uncomfortable...i should have gone to the toilet first before we start the job...all in all i am satisfied with the service and will be coming again there,,,surely...

an-nisaa beauty and wellness centre, no. 94, jalan maju timur 1, taman maju, batu pahat, johor. 019-7581916/07-4351916

2 comments:

myamry said...

mahal tak bina?

arina_aris said...

reasonable..jom r g...wt facial ke ape ke