Friday, June 24, 2011

first impression

today will be my fourth day going to work...i usually have nerves and butterflies in the tummy for every new thing i'm gonna do...but,,,luckily i felt comfortable...at ease...maybe i have a good intention,,,not for myself but also for my husband...so i went for it and not having difficult time finding the correct venue...at first,,,i'm stiff...too formal i think...but then when they are ok with me,,,i felt like i have been knowing them before...one thing about me is that i seldom get easy with someone i just met...i restrict myself for certain reasons to new people i met...but they really made me feel good...and not because they are rich...

and later on the evening after i finished the session and on my way back,,,my boss called...initially,,,i am not working on tuesday but she said that i must come to work on tuesday because they like me...hahahaha...that really made my day...then,,,on wednesday she called again and said the other also like me...i can't believe i made two good first impressions...hehehe...alhamdulillah... ;))

4 comments:

aini musa said...

gud job bff!!! ALLAH akan beri ganjaran pada org yang sabar. pasti..sangat pasti..

arina_aris said...

hehe thank you...tp pekerjaan ni x kekal kn...tp alhamdulillah la...heh

miss shera said...

all the best.keep up the great work

arina_aris said...

thank you...tp msh berharap yg di sana la ;(