Monday, September 20, 2010

everything related to upm ;(

i should be starting working on my final project for my master...it's been ignored since forever and the clock is ticking real fast...i planned to go to the futniture factory by this weekend,,,specifically today but making an excuse of to kemas-kemas a bit because tonight will be a marhaban at my house...

and my group assignment of operation management subject which is due this friday,,,is delayed until after raya...but,,,up to this day and after 10 days of raya,,,the mood of doing anything related to school is just haihhhh...

renewed my car road tax last week...the road tax is invalid on 12september but who on earth will be dealing with that stuffs on 3rd raya?definitiley not me because i am a raya person...hahaha...have to find courage to drive alone btpahat-serdang-btpahat beginning THIS friday....arhhhh why time flies so fast?

on last friday,,,my bff a was off to kuala terengganu to start her work as a dietitian in kt hospital...well,,,congratulations on your career...this is what u dreamed of kan...do it well and be as responsible as you can and i surely know u can and u will...will be missing u here but redha je lah kan...lepas ni lepak berdua saja la nampaknya ;(

an to en.s,,,my weekend will never be the same as u are not in selangor area...i thought u will only be awhile at penang for the job,,,and coincidently,,,when u were posted there,,,it was on my school holiday so i will not be going to upm but after this,,,i can't see u every week like we used to...i hope and pray u do well in perak and will be transferred back to selangor as soon as possible...u know how i am bila kamu jauh...

No comments: