Thursday, August 5, 2010

ibunda is officially a blogger

assalamualaikum..

hei,,,u know what?my ibunda has her own blog...hahaha she's a blogger now...yesterday when she came home from work,,she said "ibu da ada blog da" then i asked her what her url and she gave me her email address instead...hehehe...by the way,,,i am her first follower,,,of course la kan...but i better watch my tongue from now of what i am writing in my blog...or maybe just be myself la kan and let her know my true colors...haha as if she don't know her own child...

so,,,ibu,,,if you are reading this someday,,,welcome to the IT world...i am proud of you...congrats!!lepas ni boleh lawan tulis blog eh...or maybe lepas ni boleh buat account facebook pula...hahahah *abisla kena catu gambar*

this is ibunda's link to her blog...support la yer...cehh promote...nanti boleh ajar buat nuffnang

2 comments:

lalala said...

pergghhhh cayalah mokda! kalau ami tau ni mmg xsenang duduk punye! haha

arina_aris said...

hahaha tu la pasal...gubeso kne blajo wt blog..haha