Saturday, August 28, 2010

delicious and simple chocolate crunchy

last thursday,,,after the interview,,,i visited my aunty at tmn.sri pulai...coincidently,,,when my bff a and i reached her house,,,she was preparing to bake cookies for raya...so she invited us to belajar the recipe...hehe...she was making tart gulung nenas yang the aroma surely make my stomach menyanyi...moreover,,,it was my first time fasting...and yes,,,i have to qada' puasa next year for half of month...15 days tu...same as last year ;(

while she was preparing to make tart nanas,,,she asked me to try and make the chocolate crunchy...simple,,,very simple...and i like simplicity when it comes to cooking...like masak nasi,,,masak air,,,rendam megi,,,my major la tu...now i can add chocolate crunchy to my resume ;)

and yesterday,,,when i was in upm,,,i planned to go to beryl's chocolate factory to buy compound chocolate to make the chocolate crunchy but the don't sell it there and i don't know where i can find compound chocolate in batu pahat...baru je nak tunjuk skill masa en.s ada kat rumah...huhu


No comments: