Friday, July 9, 2010

when i grow up i want to be...

what do you think of a business that can make you rich in an instant?i always hoped to be rich...no matter in my current life or after i get hitched or after i have children or when i'm old...i always wanted a lot of money...don't we all do?but getting rich when we're older is not so fun...we cannot do anything freely anymore...by that time,,,i might as well not as healthy as i am now...and all the things that i wanted right now is so out of date...i love doing business...i did help my grandfather at his shop since i was a kid and i develop my interest along the way...at one time,,,i did sell kuih muih in parit sulong during ramadan...but only for a day...i also sold rambutans in front of my grandparents' house in parit sulong...

when i was in school,,,i always wanted to be a doctor...i wrote my ambitions as doctor,,,lecturer and lawyer *tulis kat kad yang suruh senaraikan cita2 sampai tiga pilihan tu*...every year i wrote the same job...in my secondary years,,,i believed i can be a doctor until my spm results are out...i have b4 for biology and how on earth can i be a doctor with that results?so when i'm in matrix,,,i initially was in physics stream but i changed to biology stream...and the results are still the same...*memalukan*...thus i was sent to perlis to do engineering...

to encourage me,,,ibunda once said that one of her friends son or daughter gain up to rm6k for his/her salary in just a short time of working because she knows how i love money...but i dislike working in a factory and to add to that,,,i had a bad experience during my internship...so when i was in my last sem,,,when friends are already sending their resumes here and there,,,i did nothing...i wanted to be at home and not working...luckily there's a friend approached me to continue to doing my master in upm and i get accepted...now,,,in 6 months time,,,i have to prepare myself to start working...and i hate it...i don't like to work but i want money...

i am starting a small business selling shawls and i am enjoying it...i wanted my business to expand...i want to be in business so that i can have my own time...i am my own employer and employee...this week i was asked to hear about a business in jb...i understand how the business work...the income that i will be gaining if i join the business is good but it don't interest me...the main point in this bored essay is that I WANT A LOT OF MONEY WITHOUT WORKING HARD...can ah?maybe if i marry someone rich...hehehe...*but i want en.s*

maaf kalau entry ni bosan

2 comments:

far-race said...

aku suke ayat yg last tu.."maaf kalau entry ni bosan'..np?ko bc bosan ke?hahaha..

arina_aris said...

hahaha x sbb aku x tau nk cte cne..haha pdn muke ko kne baca entry nin ;p