Saturday, July 24, 2010

from mms class point of view

i am updating from maintenance managemenr system class:..the way he teach us is just like the way my former teacher during my school days...stories and jokes in between facts:..interesting but why am i not concentrating on the lecture?i miss blogging eventhough i know,,,sometimes no one is reading what am i blabbing...i have something interesting,,,at least in my point of view to share here...but i will only be doing it when i'm at home so i will get the feeling...also;,,i have to find a company orspecifically a factory to do my final project as soon as possible...i also have something on my mind about my degree accredetation...haven't heard any news about that for some times in here...I AM HUNGRY I CAN EAT AN ELEPHANT NOW..

No comments: