Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hopefully my last semester

the holiday is coming to its end...in about 3 weeks,,,i will be starting my new and hopefully,,,last semester in upm...yesterday was the day to register the courses...this semester i have to take 2 elective courses and 2 compulsory courses...


and if you can see the fee for the semester is rm3750.00...i am not really sure how much will the kpt pay for this last semester and how much do i need to pay for the balance...the kpt will only cover for total fee of rm10k...if the total of my fee is exceeding rm10k then i have to add on the balance myself...a lot of money will be needed for this semester...

luckily my class is on friday,,,saturday and monday...thus,,,i will be staying at my aunt's home maybe every weekend...i might also have to consider to just leave the car at her house during weekdays but that will be discussed later with ibunda,,,in order to reduce the expanses...if that were ever happening,,,on friday i will be going to upm by bus but the problem is i have no one to send me to the bus station and on monday night after class also...ohhhh i need money!!!how ah?

2 comments:

myamry said...

mak aiah... RM3000+++++ ! Gulp! tercekik weih..

arina_aris said...

tau x pe