Friday, March 19, 2010

this is it


how disappointing...this is the official letter from spa that i've been waiting for...seems like my rezeki is not in this field or may be it is not my time yet...but i don't think i will reapply again...but it depends...if my ibunda ask me to,,,then i will...if not i will try my rezeki at somewhere else...perhaps in uthm for a tutor post...or may be i will start my business...yeah,,,who knows what's in store for me right?Allah knows better what is the best for me...insyaAllah...for those who have been praying for my success in ptd interview,,,thank you...i hope your pray for me will not end...let's pray for each other success and becoming a strong Muslim...we have doa to help us...betul tak?

4 comments:

adinda awin said...

isk xdpt ek..xpela cube lg kay hehe...chaiyok2

arina_aris said...

alahai...tu lanye x lepas lak last stage ni...huhu

Unknown said...

sabar dik..buleh cube lg..akak pon 2x amik exam tak lepas2..chih betol...

arina_aris said...

org cm x nk apply lg kot...hehe