Monday, March 15, 2010

oh no!!!

i've been keeping this news for almost a week now...i am a bit disappointed and as disappointing as wet gunpowder *refer to similes seventy* huu...it is not a good news,,,however i am gonna be thinking positively as it is not the final results...i have to wait for the official letter which will be delivered to my house any time by now *hopefully*...here it is...

*alahai cam blur plak*

so peeps,,,please pray that there will be changes in the official letter from the SPA k...i hope not to let my ibunda down...i hope for miracle...please pray for me okay and bring my smiles back *cewah*

on another note,,,i received a sms this morning from bff a telling me that our friend's father passed away earlier this morning...dear h,,,although we just getting close lately,,,but i feel sad and i am sorry for your lost...i know you are strong not because you told me that you are...but i believe in you...it will be difficult at first,,,but i'm sure you'll get through it...anyhow,,,we will always be here for you dear friend...al fatihah for your beloved father...may he rest in peace and placed among the solihins...

dear en.s,,,thank you so much for being beside me this whole weekend...really appreciate it and treasure the moment eventhough you said that this is the restless weekend...thank you dear...

No comments: