Friday, March 12, 2010

all ends well

last week has been my struggling week...i've been busy with assignments,,,preparations for presentation,,,juggling with my love life and family life and also there was no internet connection in my aunt's house because the internet cable and laptop has been struck by lightning...there were so many things happening tho...

on friday,,,i went to upm to meet my supervisor concerning my final project...i neeeeeeddd to find a company to research on their material handling and systems...the sv is soooo concern to me and my friend,,,z...good for us right..i hope i will not take advantage on that...hahaha...must start to work on the project real soon...

on that day also my parents arrived from bp...my elder brother cousin is getting married...on friday night was the solemnization...congratulations abg i...i saw that you were nervous but you did very well during lafaz akad nikah...he did it once and fluently...hehehehe...on that night,,,family members wore green to the event...

saturday was the reception day at pulapol jalan semarak...that day,,,we wore blue...en.s also attended the reception and finally,,,met all my family members on both sides...but i am not meeting his yet...hahaha...i told him i will meet them all after we are engaged...fair kan... ;p

on sunday me and ibunda went to jln masjid india and met some ayah's family member to do some shopping...i am going to be the bridesmaid this saturday (tomorrow) with kak s...so we need to find an appropriate dress that match each other...however,,,there are not much choice because either one of us could not have the desired size...so we make do what is available...i took a m size dress which is a bit bigger for me...but the others said that it was ok for me and that i need to make alteration...on the evening,,,we celebrated my aunt's and my cousin son's birthday...ibunda and ayahanda was there too because she and ayahanda will be going home on monday *ibunda dapat mc from her sis*...

my team members and i will be presenting about manufacturing advanced process...but the slide has not been prepared earlier due to some misunderstanding...luckily,,,it was raining cats and dogs and some of the team members could not make it to the class...so we were rescheduled to present it next time...

ha?tak la struggle sangat kalau macam ni?memang la tak sangat tapi sila tambah dengan perasaan hati yang tak tenteram dan bercampur baur...struggle dalam hati...

| photos of the weeding and birthday celebration already uploaded in fb |

2 comments:

nisadaud said...

just found this blog out..eh cmne nk follow??add la column follow..

arina_aris said...

hahaha x tau la cne nk follow tp member aku follow je wpn x de collumnnye...hehehe