Sunday, January 31, 2010

thirty one zero one

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to ibunda
happy birthday to you

today is ibunda's lucky day...it's her born day...she's 54 years old this year,,,however,,,i don't even care about her age as she's always young in my heart...hahaha...ayat ape tah ni...

dear ibunda,,,
i am lucky to have you as my mother...you are the queen of my heart and i am incomplete without you...thank you for all the sacrifices you've made throughout the years and supporting me in every step i take...thank you for the non stop pray for me every time you solat...i may not be the best daughter but i am surely love you with all my heart...i love you ibu and happy born day...semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki serta diberikan kesihatan yang baik...

No comments: